Johnston Cave Associates Ltd (hereafter referred to as JCA) maintains this site (the 'Site') for your information and communication. Material may be downloaded for non-commercial use only provided all copyright and other notices within the site are respected. You must not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or post content of the site for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of JCA.
Your access to the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all laws applicable by association. Should you access and browse the site then you will have accepted, without exception or qualification, the following terms and conditions despite any other agreements you may have with JCA.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of JCA.
- None of the properties illustrated on the Site is identified by name, location or owner. Having concern for the confidentiality and privacy of our clients' own homes, we have restricted (and in a few cases adjusted) the extent of views shown. Wherever possible we have credited external sources for all photographic images in the Site's galleries. If there are any concerns with regard to particular images, please contact us through the contact page of the Site.
- JCA neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with JCA.
- JCA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this site however it makes no warranties or representations to its accuracy and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither JCA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. JCA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by JCA or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore JCA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos and services marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of JCA and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of JCA or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that JCA will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- JCA has not fully reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-sites pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- JCA may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.